Hello from Portland,
We actually got to Drew's apartment about 3 pm yesterday. We stayed there for a while and then toured Lewis and Clark College. We checked into our motel, and then drove around downtown Portland for a little while, then went to eat at Jake's Crawfish. Drew recommended this place and made reservations for us. It was very good--Charles and I had Dungeness crab--fresh from Washington (I think it was Washington). It was a lot better than Joe's Crabshack.
Then we drove by Lucier's (where Drew works). It is on the river, and a very nice place. We were tired, so we took Drew to his apartment and came back to the motel. It is so good to see Drew and visit with him--I miss all my grandkids when I don't see them very often. Anyway, it is 4 o'clock now, and we are about to go to the Japanese Garden in Portland. I will try to post pictures tonight.
Love,
Mimi
Friday, August 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment