Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sunday--week 3 or 4--can't remember

Hello from Winslow Arizona,
Remember the Eagles' song, "Take It Easy"--"standing on a corner in Winslow, Arizona", well, that's where we are, but not standing on a corner. The Grand Canyon was, again, awesome. I tried to take pictures of its different views, but I just couldn't capture the enormity of it on camera. We will drive to Alamogo, NM tomorrow and then be home on Tuesday. I am REALLY, REALLY, REALLY ready to be home. Hope things are going well for everyone. Needless to say, I miss everyone and Annie. Amy, I hope your packing is going easy (or as easy as packing can). Do you plan to move yourselves or have a company do it?
I'm going to download pictures from my camera now--it will probably be tomorrow morning before I get them posted. I'm not sure what time it is here--some parts of Arizona don't observe daylight savings time, and some of them do.
Love,
Mimi

No comments: