Hello Everyone,
Charles got his stitches removed, we washed the car, and then got new tires. We left Lubbock at 11:04 and drove most of the day. We made it to Pagosa Springs, CO, where we are spending the night. We drove through a nice rain shower between Santa Rosa and Chama NM. It's cool here--I think it's 64 degrees now. I had forgotten how good it smells in the mountains--wish I could bottle it and bring it home. We are planning on driving through Ouray and Silverton tomorrow--got a brochure on the narrow gauge train that looks interesting. Maybe I will have something more exciting to report tomorrow. Hope things are going good for everyone--looking forward to some comments on my blog.
Love,
Mimi
3 comments:
I think you need to call this trip "Chuck & Linda's Excellent Adventure". It's fun to read your updates--glad you're doing a blog. I'll call you when we get an official offer but are supposed to have 2 this week.......
Two pictures is really not going to cut it. I expect lots of pictures to cancel out, on the screen saver, all the tombstone and Tech co-worker pictures that Grandpa took years ago. A suggestion would be to take pictures of the different women in the various States, comparing their beauty. Or go on a mullet hunt and see how many mullet pictures you can take. Things are good here, waiting for the hurricane to hit, so we can get some rain. Still no house yet, but I have been eyeing these refridgerator boxes and they could make a sweet lean-to.
Hello from beautiful Northern Minnesota. Amy shared your link with me and I will be "traveling" with you as you embark on this great journey. I think it is great that you are taking the time to post pictures and blog! Hope you don't mind me tagging along. Nikki
Post a Comment