This is outside of Torrey, UT.
This is unusual because you don't usually see any houses; however, there was MUCH more civilization between Torrey and Salt Lake City.
It's getting greener here and you can see the irrigation.
This is a Morman temple in Manti, UT. Hello again,
Today we drove from Torrey Utah to Salt Lake City (about 230 miles) and spent some time getting the Clarinex Rx refilled at Walmart/Sams--earache again. We got to Salt Lake about 5 pm --kind of taking it easy today. We went to eat and then went to do laundry. I think we are going to see the big temple tomorrow and do just a little sightseeing here, and then head for Jackson Hole, WY. It is really hot here--it was 101 this afternoon--hope ya'll are having some cool weather. After dinner we went to a Barnes and Noble bookstore (It was in the parking lot where we ate), and I bought a "Pearls Before Swine Cartoons".
They sell fireworks in the stores here--we saw a big display in Sams this afternoon. Right now, I can hear some going off outside the room.
I'm sending some pictures of things along the way to Salt Lake--I think it is prettier here--much greener--mountains with little flat, green, irrigated places along the highway and MANY more houses--we didn't see houses for miles and miles yesterday; however, the scenery was much more awesome yesterday.
Will go for now and report in tomorrow.
Love,
Mimi
No comments:
Post a Comment